This property will be available from June 27, 2018.
Executive home for the Horse Lover
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 7 Cars
The embodiment of grace and grandeur, 'Welton Dale' is a beautiful country retreat nestled on a superb 27.5 acres specifically designed for the horse enthusiast. Beyond the main gate a long tree-lined drive sweeps past the three bedroom caretaker's cottage, out buildings and well-laid out paddocks and amenities to the entrance of the home.
Aesthetically pleasing from the first, the residence stretches across its site delivering a touch of the Hamptons with its attic style windows. Inside, proportions are generous with versatile accommodation options and a choice of living areas. The infra-structure is all there including a north/south tennis court, pool and dam with 18 acres currently arable. Extremely private, its just minutes to the Glenorie village, bus and schools.
- A perfect rural hideaway completely hidden from the road
- Large three bedroom cottage sits at the front of the property
- The cottage is ideal for extended family, caretaker or income
- Sprawling main home, soaring over-height ceilings throughout
- Large 5 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms
- Expansive formal lounge and dining with marble features
- Casual dining by the timber topped kitchen, covered verandah
- Substantial family room warmed by a slow combustion fireplace
- Versatile billiard room or large study
- Guest suite with additional ensuite
- Large master retreat features a marble ensuite and dressing room
- Loft style bedroom with an adjoining sitting room, ducted a/c
- Fenced, sun drenched pool and tennis court
- Double lock up garage with versatile loft as a 1 bedroom retreat
- Additional visitors parking
- Mud room, large shed with tack room and potential for stables
- Horse shelters, feed shed, dressage arena, flood lit round yard
- Enormous post and rail paddocks and foaling yard
- Large fertile areas, perfect for further paddocks and/or training areas
Perfect for an agisment business and/or breeding horses. Also offers other business opportunities.
The home is close to schools, transport and Glenorie Shopping.
Please call to arrange a private inspection with NOELEENE FLYNN on 9651 4611
3 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.