Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family lifestyle home, entertainers delight, a wonderful country escape…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Set amidst an area of stunning natural beauty surrounded by national parklands and enjoying a proliferation of wildlife, this exceptional property provides that effortless country lifestyle that many aspire too. Nestled on 1.88 beautiful arable acres, newly landscaped gardens and includes an updated single level home, designer pool and separate studio/barn. The elements are all in place to create a sensational lifestyle property and ideal for horse enthusiasts. Due north facing with sweeping vistas across to the mountains, it combines seclusion with convenience being just moments to the Glenorie village heart with its quality shops and cafes, bus services and schools.
- Quiet and peaceful surrounded by established gardens
- Timber floors, high ceilings, spacious living and dining
- Brand new appliances & stone topped kitchen,
- Reverse cycle a/c, DLUG
- Expansive rear deck, level child-friendly lawns areas
- Superb Travertine paving surrounding the designer pool with poolside decks
- Built-in seating and sweeping views to the Blue Mountains
- Three spacious bedrooms with robes,
- Stylish main bathroom with Carrera marble tiles
- Separate purpose-Studio with kitchenette and bathroom
- Studio could easily be made self-contained (STCA)
- Beautiful near level acreage with ample room for horses
- Complete with existing stabling and paddocks
- Hardwood post and rail fencing
View by open home or please call Meredith Spencer 0413 012 828 to arrange a private appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
7,608m² / 1.88 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.